Hey again everyone.

At the bottom of the G-325A is a box that says "This form is submitted in connection with application for:

A-Naturalization, B-Status as a permanent Resident and C-Other (specify).

I just got married in China and I'm sending in my first packet of info. (G-325A and I-130 with pictures proof ect. ) so which box do I check--A, B, or C. ----------I'm thinking Naturalization comes first A?---------

What the hell do I know--------- can't find the info.

Anyone help?

Also just to let everyone know. I obtained and extended my visa here in Guangdong province (ShenZhen, China) rather easily. It just took about a week to be processed. As I recall It was only about 160 RMB for a new 3 month Chinese visa. It all started by filling out some forms at the police station and then I was sent to a Police visa office. I was being led by the hand somewhat so the details are stechy. I just had to have my passport and my SO had to have her house hold book because I was staying with her.

Thanks again peoples. =======Benjamin

Guest pushbrk
Hey again everyone.

At the bottom of the G-325A is a box that says "This form is submitted in connection with application for:

A-Naturalization, B-Status as a permanent Resident and C-Other (specify).

I just got married in China and I'm sending in my first packet of info. (G-325A and I-130 with pictures proof ect. ) so which box do I check--A, B, or C. ----------I'm thinking Naturalization comes first A?---------

What the hell do I know--------- can't find the info.

Anyone help?

Also just to let everyone know. I obtained and extended my visa here in Guangdong province (ShenZhen, China) rather easily. It just took about a week to be processed. As I recall It was only about 160 RMB for a new 3 month Chinese visa. It all started by filling out some forms at the police station and then I was sent to a Police visa office. I was being led by the hand somewhat so the details are stechy. I just had to have my passport and my SO had to have her house hold book because I was staying with her.

Thanks again peoples. =======Benjamin

210757[/snapback]

I would check B for permanent residence and in the extra space indicate I-130 for CR! visa.

I called USCIS on this one, and they told me to check Other, then write in: I-130 petition for alien relative. I hope that was right information, because that's what I did :wub: