Interview in GZ part II

Well it's official we have an interview on Thursday, June 29th, for our son's K-2 visa. I got the date yesterday and called DOS again today for confirmation. Now we have a bit of planning and arranging of our schedules to do. As usual, the timing was filled with conflicts.

We seem to have a thing for the 29th,

1. First time I spoke with our son on telephone.

1. K-1 interview

2. Wedding

3. Son's K-2 interview

Now all the planning gets moving as I try to find good deals for open jawed travel. We are planning on picking up the visa on July 1 and returning to the US that day. Then we can celebrate the 4th of July together and I can hear how our the fireworks don't compare to China. :alldone:

We've got the AOS interview on May 16th and I expect her to travel on her LPR stamp in her passport about a week later, if not we've still got the pretty AP papers sitting here.

Today my wife has a job interview and it will be interesting to see how well we can arrange for her to work for a month and then be gone for 5 weeks. :) I have a feeling this will work out for us knowing the employer, we should have an answer this afternoon.

Then we need to arrange for Hongmin to complete the final evaluation exams at ESL classes so we are able to enroll in the fall classes, she seems to be so far ahead of the class I have a feeling she could take this exam today and meet the requirements to advance to their Level 3, which is conversational English. I haven't mentioned it here, but she has really worked hard and it shows, and I am so proud of her.

Hopefully we will be able to go fishing the morning of July 4th and he can catch his first American fish.

As for life in general, it's GREAT and getting better every day.