This is getting painful

OUCH 56 days and waiting for interview schedule. I know it can be any time now. or another month. This is becomming as much fun as that last 8 hour root canal I once sat through. Of course, thanks to God and good genetics, the dentist said I had the deepest roots she had ever seen. hehe.

OUCH 56 days and waiting for interview schedule. I know it can be any time now. or another month. This is becomming as much fun as that last 8 hour root canal I once sat through. Of course, thanks to God and good genetics, the dentist said I had the deepest roots she had ever seen. hehe.

209440[/snapback]

painful is an understatment. :greenblob:

209440[/snapback]

Hunter, I don't understand your timeline. It confuses me a little. I understand that you filed the I-130 and the filed a I129f(k3)...but you said your CR-1 was approved 2-27-06. what does that mean. The interview you are waiting for is for the K3 interview I'm assuming. This seems to be going along quickly for you. Good Luck!!

P-3 mailed 2-15-06, happy valentines day indeed.

P-3 received 2-24-06 /in hand

P-3 mailed 2-24-06 /crossing fingers

P-3 entered into system 3-8-06

CR-1 approved 2-27-06

56 days and waiting for P-4

I know you've heard it - hang in there. It will happen!

Remember the old adage, "hurry up and wait."

It will happen, it will be worth it and in a few months, and a few years, this will all be a memory - and as my mother said to me as I waited, fretted and worried (and a lshed of of tears) - "this too shal pass."

Be encouraged friend - we're all in this together! ....and God bless!

Jeff & Sarah :D