Questions about I-129f

Everyone has been such a big help I really appreciate it. I have some questions regarding the I-129F Form so here it goes.

Question 8 on the form it asks for an A# what is this?

Question 9 it asks for names of prior spouses, I will have married my SO and filling K-3 also but I have been married more then twice and the form has only two boxes do I just put in my last two and leave it at that?

Question 10 asks about citizenship I assume I just check birth in U.S. and move onto question 11?

What if I plan on moving before my SO gets here? I know they ask for her address that she will be living at once she arrives here and if I move in the middle of this process I am afraid it may mess things up, any suggestions?

Question 16 it asks if your spouces native alphabet is something other then roman letters use the native alhabet to fill in her name?

Last Question 19 since she is in China I know the country but what city will she be applying at?

Thanks everyone I hope someone can answer these questions for me.

Rick

Guest pushbrk
Everyone has been such a big help I really appreciate it. I have some questions regarding the I-129F Form so here it goes.

Question 9 it asks for names of prior spouses, I will have married my SO and filling K-3 also but I have been married more then twice and the form has only two boxes do I just put in my last two and leave it at that?

Question 10 asks about citizenship I assume I just check birth in U.S. and move onto question 11?

What if I plan on moving before my SO gets here? I know they ask for her address that she will be living at once she arrives here and if I move in the middle of this process I am afraid it may mess things up, any suggestions?

Question 16 it asks if your spouces native alphabet is something other then roman letters use the native alhabet to fill in her name?

Last Question 19 since she is in China I know the country but what city will she be applying at?

Rick

208130[/snapback]

She doesn't have an A number yet. Put "none"

If you have more than two spouses before this one, note the most recent X in the first line and refer to an attached document with the information on any others.

Birth in US, yes.

Do you have a permanent address you could use? If not, consider a Personal Mailbox or simply change the address as needed.

Her name in Chinese goes there. You can again refer to an attached document, so that you can paste her name from an email.

She will be applying at Guangzhou. This refers to the application in the P3, that is sent back to GUZ.

Rick

208130[/snapback]

If you have more than two spouses before this one, note the most recent X in the first line and refer to an attached document with the information on any others.

Birth in US, yes.

Do you have a permanent address you could use? If not, consider a Personal Mailbox or simply change the address as needed.

Her name in Chinese goes there. You can again refer to an attached document, so that you can paste her name from an email.

She will be applying at Guangzhou. This refers to the application in the P3, that is sent back to GUZ.

208137[/snapback]

Thanks Mike, one question as far as her name does she write that in Chinese? Then I just attach it to the form?

Thanks,

Rick

Guest pushbrk

Rick

208130[/snapback]

Birth in US, yes.

208137[/snapback]

Thanks Mike, one question as far as her name does she write that in Chinese? Then I just attach it to the form?

Thanks,

Rick

208239[/snapback]

Her "signature" is "written" in Chinese. I think that her name and address in Chinese characters is better done with pasted text from an email, as in typing vs hand printing.