Don't let up, contact your Senator and Congressman, call DOS everyday, write to them!!

Do not take the adversarial approach, after all we do need them to complete the process.   I wrote to the President...... and got a response..

Good Luck

207678[/snapback]

Hanli after I read that you wrote the whitehouse and the whitehouse wrote DOS, I went ahead and skipped the WH and wrote directly to DOS. That's when they told me to call the usual 1225 number that we always call.

I will give it a bit more time before I write the White house. I almost feel like it's a waste of time contacting these people. They don't care about us at all.

207689[/snapback]

An inquiry to DOS from the White House is much more powerful than yours....

why wait?

207691[/snapback]

Your right.........would that be the main WH address? Or is it a special address for a different section of the WH? And I assume your talking about a hand written letter? (snail mail)

207694[/snapback]

I addressed it to President Bush at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC, you should personalize your situation and be factual without being confrontational.... remember, you are asking for help......

good luck

Wow I just called GUZ because I'm curious to know if any new notes have been added to our case. The lady began telling me that after case is approved at NVC that we should receive our P3. Then she began asking me if we receive our p3 yet. Grrrrrrrrrrrr Duh!

Do they read from a manual on what to say? Don't they even look at the cases to see what is happening? Is this the example of my tax dollars at work? :angry: