Physical

marks1957

My SO's interview date is 23 May. Hurray. Does anyone know how much time she needs to allow to get the physical done in GUZ and get the results in her hands? I understand you can pay extra to have it done "sooner". How much is fair to pay for this 'expedited' service and how much time does it then take? This will be for herself and her son. I understand it is normally about $100 US for the normal physical per person. She thinks she can get it done in one day. She thinks she can take the physical on Monday and get the results in her hands for the interview Tuesday morning. I am considering going there for the interview and do not want to have a delay because of the physical and then have to leave bacause I can only go for one week.

She can get the physical done in one day, but I have never heard of getting the results back the same day. If you pay an additional 100RMB you can get them the next afternoon, otherwise you would get the results the following day.

Since her interview is on Tuesday, I am not sure when she would need to have her exam to get the paperwork back on Monday. She should call the Hospital and ask directly when she would need the exam to get her results on May 22.

If needed spend an extra night in GZ, it's easier and cheaper than not getting a visa.