Biographic information form.

Guest ShaQuaNew
At the bottom of the G-325 form, there is a bold box that says to put your  name and Alien Registration number in the box.

1. who is the applicant?

2. how do they have a Alien registration number?

206485[/snapback]

You are the petitioner, who files on behalf of the beneficiary, also known as the applicant. The applicant / benficiary most likely does NOT have an alien registration number if they've never traveled to the US, so put NONE.

I just checked my copies. Both people are the appliciant, 1 set of G-325A for you, 1 set of G-325A for her.

On yours, which has only your information, in the bottom said box, it is your name, because you are the applicant for that individual G-325A. If you do have a Alien Registration Number, then write that down, if not, then write NONE. (You being the US citizen, most likely do not).

On hers, which has only her information, in the bottom said box, it is her name, because she is the applicant for that individual G-325A. Because we are talking she is still in China (her being the Chinese citizen), and not yet admitted to the USA, she would not have a Alien Registration Number, so you would write NONE.

I am sure the more senior members will tell us if I am not correct.

I just checked my copies. Both people are the appliciant, 1 set of G-325A for you, 1 set of G-325A for her.

On yours, which has only your information, in the bottom said box, it is your name, because you are the applicant for that individual G-325A. If you do have a Alien Registration Number, then write that down, if not, then write NONE. (You being the US citizen, most likely do not).

On hers, which has only her information, in the bottom said box, it is her name, because she is the applicant for that individual G-325A. Because we are talking she is still in China (her being the Chinese citizen), and not yet admitted to the USA, she would not have a Alien Registration Number, so you would write NONE.

I am sure the more senior members will tell us if I am not correct.

206504[/snapback]

That is true. If you are filling out the G325A then "you" are the applicant. If she is filling hers out, then "she" is the applicant. You would not fill out your G325A and say that "she" is the applicant. I believe I am correct on this. On mine there was no Alien Reg #, so "None" was entered in that space.