I got the message I can pick up my fiancee's visa tomorrow afternoon. Such wonderful news for such a long wait. I will be praying for all of you that you will be getting the good news soon. I know GZ is working extra hard to get them out for us. Keep up the spirit and we will all be united with our loved ones very soon.

All right!  Things are happening today in China!  Not going to waste any time getting your hands on that visa are you?  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

No I am not going to waste time. I will be there before 2 PM to get in line and pick it up personally. I am afraid it will be raining tomorrow we got a lot rain today in Shenzhen. We have been out to Wal-Mart and other places doing our shopping. You guys have encouraged my fiancee to shop she has always been a little tight about spending the money. I try to tell her I believe it is much cheaper here than in US. Though I haven't been in the U.S. for a long long time. Sure looking forward to returning though since I have such a wonderful love in my life.