Finally a little good news

I just got off the phone with a DOS rep and she said she would make an inquiry concerning the cr-1 security clearance. Finally after writing Mary Harty's office, having my congressman make an inquiry and writing the state senate someone at DOS is looking into the case. I really hope that means the security clearance will be done soon.

T

I just got off the phone with a DOS rep and she said she would make an inquiry concerning the cr-1 security clearance. Finally after writing Mary Harty's office, having my congressman make an inquiry and writing the state senate someone at DOS is looking into the case. I really hope that means the security clearance will be done soon.     

T

205815[/snapback]

Lets all be hanging in there for you guys .... Wheel Man

T

205815[/snapback]

This whole visa process has taught me new respect for the words "patience" and "persistence".