Certified copy costs

Does anyone have any idea how much it will cost for SO to get certified English copies of divorce papers, birth certificate, no crime certificate and the family member certificate? 

Thanks

205708[/snapback]

It depands.

Diffrent place and diffrent notarization cost diffrent.

Beijing and Shanghai cost more, Yunnan and Guangxi province cost less.

It cost me about 1600yuan in Beijing including the following:

1# Birth notarization for me (5, from the 3rd one+20yuan each)

2# Birth notarization for my daughter (4, from the 3rd one+20yuan each)

3# Divorce certificate noterization (2)

4# Marriage certificate noterization (2)

5# Declaretion from ex of allow me take my daughter move abroad.(2, from the 2nd one+20yuan each)

(If in the marriage certificate already wrote about your SO is the kid's guardian don't need this declareation.Mine is the new edition of divorce certificate , so without that. I can also noterize the divorce agreement, but it cost more need about 660yuan, and also need my ex come, so I choose a easier and cheaper way)

I don't know how much about no crime certificate and the family member certificate. I didn't do that yet.Some place add more copy charge 40yuan. I guess all together 3000 should be enough.

You'd better let your SO call and ask.

Does anyone have any idea how much it will cost for SO to get certified English copies of divorce papers, birth certificate, no crime certificate and the family member certificate? 

Thanks

205708[/snapback]

At Shanghai, cost three months ago was about 1,400 RMB for birth, divorce and police notarials and English translations, complete, for SO only (no children).