now what

as some of you know i just purchased my first home, it was a disaster when i moved in and i have gone over it with a fine tooth comb...soaking everything i can actually soak in gallons of bleach poured into plastic garbage cans.

all is complete now except painting downstairs which i wanted to wait for SO to decide on colors. new carpet is in upstairs and making th house smell like brand new.

only thing the house is missing is the SweetSpring that will be here in days  <_<

shes very nervous and everything coming to a boil in beijing....

mama is trying to get her to stay a few days more and sisters are still unconvinced she is leaving at all  <_<

206058[/snapback]

:)

sorry :(

Don't forget to get her a Costco Card.

206081[/snapback]

costco card?

im not even married yet and shes already got vicky's and a damn bank card with her new name on it....

keep her busy for a while....

and me :lol:

206103[/snapback]

But they put your photo on it.

206141[/snapback]

i called and ordered a new card with my name on it...

then they asked if i wante a scond card and what name i would like to have on it...

i just said her american name and my last name...

this person doesnt even exist, no SS number needed cause its my account....

i called the insurance company to get some quotes on how much my insurance will go up to add he to the policy...

lady's like...

ohh im sorry but you can not live with someone without having them on your policy, i said she would be moving in about 2 months from now, apparently she didnt believe me cause i got a letter from tallahassee saying its illegal to live with someone without them being on my policy :lol:

thanks Geico!