I think they play 'pin the tail on the case'.  Or they have all the cases in a pile on the floor and just grab one.

203269[/snapback]

I told my wife, we can hook her laptop upstairs, and I can sit downstairs on my PC and let the video chat begin. I wonder if when she is finally here, if my monitor will be calling to me. :huh:

I think they play 'pin the tail on the case'.  Or they have all the cases in a pile on the floor and just grab one.

203269[/snapback]

I told my wife, we can hook her laptop upstairs, and I can sit downstairs on my PC and let the video chat begin. I wonder if when she is finally here, if my monitor will be calling to me. :huh:

203274[/snapback]

haha.......no doubt!

Guest ShaQuaNew

203269[/snapback]

Unfortunately, this appears to be the case. Certainly not a FIFO thing happening here. Seems that mumbling and drooling are the only requirements for those that are sending out paperwork from GUZ....

Oh my, is that offensive? :roller: :roller:

ShaQuaNew I would also like to see your question to GUZ not limited to DHL but also the P3/P4 timeframe..........I will never understand how some cases can get P3 or P4 within one month, by pass everyone else, while others sit and wait. I can understand NVC hold up during the name check process. And I also can understand other GUZ hold ups while further name checks are being processed. But to be eligible and just sit makes no sence to me.

Guest ShaQuaNew
ShaQuaNew I would also like to see your question to GUZ not limited to DHL but also the P3/P4 timeframe..........I will never understand how some cases can get P3 or P4 within one month, by pass everyone else, while others sit and wait.  I can understand NVC hold up during the name check process.  And I also can understand other GUZ hold ups while further name checks are being processed.  But to be eligible and just sit makes no sence to me.

204274[/snapback]

Indeed, none of it really makes sense at all. If you take a look at David's link in his post above:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14478

...and further examine Nooneufo's analysis of the P3 / P4 process, you will see that there never really was much rhyme or reason with their methods. Now, several months back when everyone was waiting month in and month out for a P3 and P4, a few used the waiting time to analyze and make science of the GUZ process.

Unfortunately, while the analysis follows a trend, it is not a trend that you would ever see used by any sucessful business, especially a business that was interested in its customers.

I'm frankly tired of hearing about the excuses from American immigration about how there are so many petitions to process every month, and they don't have the manpower to keep up with it. Wah, wah, wah. Get over it and do your job, but do a good job.

Taking a stack of papers and throwing them up in the air would net more consistent scheduling than what we're seeing coming out of GUZ right now. What should I do if I'm in the front of the line and have been there for months, and some newbie steps in front of me? Be quiet? Accept that's just the way it is? Hell no. I'm going to draw attention to the weak ineffectual methods being employed and call to account. Hey, it's my right to do that, and my responsibility.

Sometimes you see those that have already won their visas get a little complacent about this whole thing. Yes, true, it's a matter of waiting, and sooner or later most everybody gets scheduled. But, when FIFO methods are not employed it gets way unfair. Heck, our government is now touting no one jumping to the front of the immigration line. Finally, they are acknowledging that there is indeed a line. It's time to start processing petitions in the order in which they were received. PERIOD! :roller:

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)