Hello Everyone I have arrived back in the US

I got off the phone with DOS just now. I was told “GZ sent out EMS today because they need some paper work from Ying”. DOS does not know what kind of paper work they need. What do you think? I was told the clearance was sent back to GZ on Feb. 14th. Ying’s police cert and marriage do not expire until next month.

1. Do you think they have approved the visa and just need her to bring some more paper work with her when she comes to get the visa?

2. The visa is not approved and she has to mail in some paper work?

3. We are totally screwed and will have to wait forever due to missing paper work?

I don’t think they would send EMS if they just need some more paper work?

Congrads to everyone who has made it!!!

Mike and Ying

If they are sending out the EMS, remember they probably just want some other document and they will reminding her in the EMS. So I would not be to concerned about this. But one can never tell with GZ!!! Do not worry until it becomes necessary, as it may not be any problem at all.

THINK POSITIVE!!!

The fact it is an EMS indicates that it is probably a pick-up notice. They might want to see some further documentation, or DOS may just have misunderstood. Either way, I don't think that they would have sent a request for further papers by EMS unless it also had the pick-up notice.

Guest Jim & Ling
Ok, Thanks for everyones advice. With the EMS tracking number it should arive tommrow (China time).....

Talk about going crazy... It will be a long day for me :unsure:  :blink:

Good luck today :unsure:

Ok, Thanks for everyones advice. With the EMS tracking number it should arive tommrow (China time).....

Talk about going crazy... It will be a long day for me :blink:  :(

Good luck today :unsure:

Thank you, can't tell you how I feel at this moment...

1. it is no problem just bring something with you to get the visa. :blink:

2. We have lost everything and need it again to do the name check :blink:

Time will tell :unsure: