Name on the visa forms... Put the

My SO has been online again!

She is saying people are having problems filling in the middle name location on the forms.  Chinese don't have middle names.  So I split her first name into 2 and put the second half of her first name in the middle name spot.

Does anyone see a problem with this and should we correct it for the P4 forms or keep everything the same?

201826[/snapback]

Just curious to know which Chinese website your SO goes?

I've been filling up forms for people since 1996, for visa applications of different countries. Chinese never have a middle name and I never have any problem or get any complaint.

My SO has been online again!

She is saying people are having problems filling in the middle name location on the forms.?Chinese don't have middle names.?So I split her first name into 2 and put the second half of her first name in the middle name spot.

Does anyone see a problem with this and should we correct it for the P4 forms or keep everything the same?

201826[/snapback]

I've been filling up forms for people since 1996, for visa applications of different countries. Chinese never have a middle name and I never have any problem or get any complaint.

202274[/snapback]

The way I see it, the options for the middle name field box are:

1) type in N/A or n/a

2) type in none or NONE

or here's one I used one time, ***NONE. Eye catching, huh? :wub:

or (3) just simply leave it _______________ blank. I think I used that one the most. I think the Guangzhou IV unit knows about the middle name thing, or lack thereof.

There is a number (4) way of doing it that I remember our esteemed administrator posting one time long ago when the same subject came up. It was...(4) type in no middle name. Honest!! Do a search and see if you can find it! I'm just relying on memory :hug:

Edited by tywy_99 (see edit history)

202274[/snapback]

I think you guys know about this site, I read something on a 001 post about people fighting. My SO calls it bbs I think. Not positive if that was the one that they were talking about on the 001 thread.

I know it works her up a lot. So if some of my posts seem odd :P then you know who is partly responsible. A lack of sleep doesn't help either. Did I set myself up?

Thanks for everyones suggestions.