I-485 transfered to CSC

Ying got notice from MSC that her I-485 was transfered to CSC on Feb 24.  For those of you you have been transfered to CSC, what is you experience on getting a NOA or other communication from CSC ?

We are used to waiting, but still anxious - wouldn't be the first time our friends "lost" something

198148[/snapback]

Sounds like Ying has arrived, Congratulations.

It appears you qualified for the no interview AOS. If you receive an RFE you should turn it around quickly because the welcome letter is on the other side of it, or you could just receive the welcome letter.

Ying got notice from MSC that her I-485 was transfered to CSC on Feb 24.  For those of you you have been transfered to CSC, what is you experience on getting a NOA or other communication from CSC ?

We are used to waiting, but still anxious - wouldn't be the first time our friends "lost" something

198148[/snapback]

All three of our AOS filings were transferred to CSC. All three were approved without interview. I would take the transfer as a good sign.

I knew the no interview apporval was possible, that would be great!

I am specifically asking if you got any notice form CSC that case was recieved prior to getting a RFE or approval or ?

The last thing we got was notice from MSC that case was being transferred, since then nothing at all.

So I am wondering has CSC got the case, or ??

Thanks !!!