Thank You

Larry T

GUZ Consulate:

I want to thank you for your approval of my wife's visa. At the interview the VO requested a video to prove a bona a fide relationship. We provided the requested information and was approved.

My wife arrived in the US on March 8th and we can now begin our life together as husband and wife. Thank you again. I am a very happy man

LT

• 3 weeks later...
GUZ Consulate:

I want to thank you for your approval of my wife's visa. At the interview the VO requested a video to prove a bona a fide relationship. We provided the requested information and was approved.

My wife arrived in the US on March 8th and we can now begin our life together as husband and wife. Thank you again. I am a very happy man

LT

197234[/snapback]

why did you have to submitt a video, communication issue or lack of evidance??

I have not filled yet, waiting on her forms, and giving her time to learn english

Occasionally at interview the visa officer will question the validity of the relationship if they feel the benificiary doesn't speak English well enough for the couple to communicate. When they do they request a video to prove you can indeed communicate.

Been there, hated that, burned the T-shirt.

GUZ Consulate:

LT

197234[/snapback]

why did you have to submitt a video, communication issue or lack of evidance??

I have not filled yet, waiting on her forms, and giving her time to learn english

201813[/snapback]

The initial interview lasted 1 minute and my wife was blueslipped without as much a question being asked. We had plenty of supporting documents, pictures, etc. The VO never even reviewed. My wife requested the interview be conducted in Chinese. I imagine that raised a red flag. So we had a 5 minute video shot to prove we could communitcate, scheduled a new date to provide the video, which by the way was 2 weeks later. Hope that answers your question.

Larry T