Queue to schedule an interview date

Lee

Hi, I am new here so I hope this question meets the requirement to post in this channel.

When a case is being "Queue to schedule an interview date", the order which it will be schedule an interview date is based on?

A)The time when this case is first submitted.(I-130, I-129f etc.)

B)The time when this case is received by GZ.

C)The time when this case is finished review in GZ.

Thanks,

---------------------

Calvin and Jane Lee

Virginia and Canton

Guest ShaQuaNew
Hi, I am new here so I hope this question meets the requirement to post in this channel.

When a case is being "Queue to schedule an interview date", the order which it will be schedule an interview date is based on?

A)The time when this case is first submitted.(I-130, I-129f etc.)

B)The time when this case is received by GZ.

C)The time when this case is finished review in GZ.

Thanks,

---------------------

Calvin and Jane Lee

Virginia and Canton

196375[/snapback]

The interview date is based upon the date you recieve your P3; and complete and return it to GUZ. After GUZ receives the P3 information you will be in line for an interview.

edit...

see the following flowchart, which might help provide a visual aid...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...tom&page=k1flow

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

But they apparently (at least when I was watching last year) fill the dates at the END of the month first, and then move toward the BEGINNING of the month. Another couple and us were predicted (by CFL) to get the same interview dates. They managed to squeeze into the end of the October allocation with an early October interview, while we had to wait for the November allocation - and got a late November date.

That was a very resourceful answer, thank you. But it seems to me that this rule only apply to K visa, right? And how long normally takes a case to get P4 from the date you return P3? Isn't it depends on the Visa Category?

Thanks,

Guest ShaQuaNew
That was a very resourceful answer, thank you.  But it seems to me that this rule only apply to K visa, right?  And how long normally takes a case to get P4 from the date you return P3?  Isn't it depends on the Visa Category?

Thanks,

196386[/snapback]

Whatever visa option you choose, which you didn't mention here, the beneficiary will be contacted by GUZ via mail to complete paperwork. There are a wide variety of timelines however, some of which you can view here....

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Thank you, everyone, for the inputs but I think I didn't provide enough information and I didn't state the question clear enough. :P

I hope I am getting this right this time and not making it any more confused than already is. :P

In the linked topic, these questions are answered.

1) US based Service Centers process petition cases in the order of the time each case is filed per VIsa category.

2) GZ process all cases received from custom the same day. Then will review and send out P3 per Visa category.(I might get this wrong.) :blink:

After the petitioner returns the P3 and Namecheck is cleared with FBI, after the case is fully reviewed and ready for interview ("Queue to schedule an interview date")...

Here come in the question, when a case is under this stats "Queue to schedule an interview date", how long is it until GZ sends out P4 and since there is a waiting period here, are P4s sent out based on case date(any)/category?

Thanks in Advance,

I finally found a posible answer to my own, no wonder I haven't get any replies since my last post, because there isn't really any "answers" to my own question. :P

I will share my own experience with this situation and hope this information will be useful to someone.

After GUZ received P3(2005/08/xx) and is completed with name check(2006/02/27),

2006/03/03---I called the Visa Information Center in Shanghai, and learned that the case is, "Waiting to assign a 'Document Qualification Date', and Interview(or P4) will follow around 4 months"...( :o , what?!?!)

2006/03/03---I sent an email to GUZ(from their website) and got a reply the few days later and learn that the case is "Queue to schedule an interview date" and interview will most likely within 2-3months( :unsure: , oh well, I waited this long already.)

2006/03/08---I called the DOS and this really really very very lovely lady told me GUZ sent out P4 on the 7th and interview day is 2006/04/03.( :blink: :) :D :lol: )

I learned that for case stats, email GUZ.

For P4 and interview stats, call DOS.

DO NOT recommend calling Visa "Information" Center in Shanghai.