Just before she comes home

10. Put her pic on your computer desktop wallpaper

9. Clean out your computer internet cache

8. Forget about sharing computer time. . . get her a computer of her own

7. While you're at it, make sure she has her own closet

6. Hang big pic of the two of you over fireplace

5. Clean and vacuum house, garage, and car... do the windows too

4. Make sure and put real Kleenexes in bathroom. . . toilet paper is just not enough

3. Write a post to Candle, explaining to your buddies that they might not hear from you as often

2. And just before you leave for the airport to pick her up, put toilet seat(s) down

1. Those fake nude celeb pics. . . go to DOS and delete them from your hard drive

10. Put her pic on your computer desktop wallpaper.

9.  Clean out your computer internet cache

4. Make sure and put real Kleenexes in bathroom. . . toilet paper is just not enough

3. Write a post to Candle, explaining to your buddies that they might not hear from you as often

2. And just before you leave for the airport to pick her up, put toilet seat(s) down

1. Those fake nude celeb pics. . . go to DOS and delete them from your hard drive

10. Put her pic on your computer desktop wallpaper. HEY ! NOT SO FAST !

9. Clean out your computer internet cache DONE !!!

8. Forget about sharing computer time. . . get her a computer of her own SHE HAS ONE BUT DOESN'T LIKE IT ! WIN95 LOL.. I WONDER..

7. While you're at it, make sure she has her own closet... NEGOTIABLE

6. Hang big pic of the two of you over fireplace.. MY PLACE LOOKS ALREADY LIKE A SHINTO SHRINE !

5. Clean and vacuum house, garage, and car... do the windows too DAMN, WINDOWS TOO?? ARE YOU SURE ?

4. Make sure and put real Kleenexes in bathroom. . . toilet paper is just not enough... THANKS ! I LEFT THAT OUT DA CHECKLIST !

3. Write a post to Candle, explaining to your buddies that they might not hear from you as often.. LOL... ANY PARTICULAR REASONS?

2. And just before you leave for the airport to pick her up, put toilet seat(s) down.. BEEN PRACTICING SINCE FRIDAY

1. Those fake nude celeb pics. . . go to DOS and delete them from your hard drive.. DONE....... SANITIZED ! :angry:

9.  Clean out your computer internet cache

Great list AZ. Number 2 is an essential for sure. Also might want to make sure you clean the toilet, yes, even underneath the seat. :angry: :angry: :(

Great list AZ. Number 2 is an essential for sure. Also might want to make sure you clean the toilet, yes, even underneath the seat. :angry: :( :(

Mick. I gotta ask.

What is it with you and toilet seats "underneath" :angry:

Bet you get that hammered on you before huh?? LOL

Great list AZ. Number 2 is an essential for sure. Also might want to make sure you clean the toilet, yes, even underneath the seat. :( :( ;)

Mick. I gotta ask.

What is it with you and toilet seats "underneath" :(

A very astute observation Eric. :( :( ;)

Yes, I have been called on the carpet more than once for this infraction! :angry: :( :angry:

Great list AZ. Number 2 is an essential for sure. Also might want to make sure you clean the toilet, yes, even underneath the seat. :( ;) ;)

Mick. I gotta ask.

A very astute observation Eric. :D :D :D

Yes, I have been called on the carpet more than once for this infraction! :angry: ;) :angry:

How does one cancel a petition ????

I'm gonna have my seat UP until I SAY it has to be down dammit !!

Note to self: Kidding yourself again pal, huh??

:( :( :( :(

Great list AZ. Number 2 is an essential for sure. Also might want to make sure you clean the toilet, yes, even underneath the seat. ;) :D ;)

Mick. I gotta ask.

A very astute observation Eric. ;) :D :D

Yes, I have been called on the carpet more than once for this infraction! :angry: ;) :(

I'm gona have my seat UP until I SAY it has to be down dammit !!

:( :( :( :(

Believe me, it could be worse. I had a drill instructor in boot camp who used to make us do it with a toothbrush. :D :D ;)

Must be the reason I have such an aversion to the job even now. :angry:

Great list AZ. Number 2 is an essential for sure. Also might want to make sure you clean the toilet, yes, even underneath the seat. :huh: :o ;)

Mick. I gotta ask.

What is it with you and toilet seats "underneath" :lol:

A very astute observation Eric. :D :D :D

Yes, I have been called on the carpet more than once for this infraction! :unsure: :huh: :blink:

I'm gona have my seat UP until I SAY it has to be down dammit !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me, it could be worse. I had a drill instructor in boot camp who used to make us do it with a toothbrush. :o :o ;)

Must be the reason I have such an aversion to the job even now. <_<

Mick, let us put this toilet seat issue to rest OK?? I'm greeting my sweetie soon ! This is VERY UN-romantic ! :lol: :lol:

OK Eric, but don't say I didn't warn you!!! :blink:  <_<

Dont Use DOS use Norton Defrag and opt Wipe Free Space. Its the sam method the govenment uses. It write Os ans 1s over all data so it cant be recovered. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK folks, Joseph went off the cliff.....

What did that mean in English? Or even British? :unsure:

10. Put her pic on your computer desktop wallpaper.

10. Put her pic on your computer desktop wallpaper. HEY ! NOT SO FAST !

9. Clean out your computer internet cache DONE !!!

8. Forget about sharing computer time. . . get her a computer of her own SHE HAS ONE BUT DOESN'T LIKE IT ! WIN95 LOL.. I WONDER..

7. While you're at it, make sure she has her own closet... NEGOTIABLE

6. Hang big pic of the two of you over fireplace.. MY PLACE LOOKS ALREADY LIKE A SHINTO SHRINE !

5. Clean and vacuum house, garage, and car... do the windows too DAMN, WINDOWS TOO?? ARE YOU SURE ?

4. Make sure and put real Kleenexes in bathroom. . . toilet paper is just not enough... THANKS ! I LEFT THAT OUT DA CHECKLIST !

3. Write a post to Candle, explaining to your buddies that they might not hear from you as often.. LOL... ANY PARTICULAR REASONS?

2. And just before you leave for the airport to pick her up, put toilet seat(s) down.. BEEN PRACTICING SINCE FRIDAY

1. Those fake nude celeb pics. . . go to DOS and delete them from your hard drive.. DONE....... SANITIZED ! <_<

Dont Use DOS use Norton Speed Disc and opt Wipe Free Space. Its the same method the govenment uses. It write Os ans 1s over all data so it cant be recovered.

And give away your Ai Nagase educational videos.