SO needs some computer help!

My SO and I where married Feb. 14th. I got here set up with internet but they could not connect untill after I left. She knows almost nothing about computers and how to use the internet. I am looking for someone in the area who would be willing to meet with her and help set up yahoo Instant messenger and show her how to use it and how to use email. I would gladly pay you for your time. Our only communication now is through an email translation club and my chinese teacher over the phone. At least with IM we can see each other and communicate without the long distance charges. HELP!

Mat

Guest Guest:ndtpro_*
My SO and I where married Feb. 14th. I got here set up with internet but they could not connect untill after I left.  She knows almost nothing about computers and how to use the internet. I am looking for someone in the area who would be willing to meet with her and help set up yahoo Instant messenger and show her how to use it and how to use email. I would gladly pay you for your time. Our only communication now is through an email translation club and my chinese teacher over the phone. At least with IM we can see each other and communicate without the long distance charges.  HELP!

Mat

194436[/snapback]

Mat

Check out onesuite.com this is a cheap cheap telephone service cost is about 2.5 cents per min. I use it exclusively for all my long distance calls to China.

richard_diamond2003@hotmail.com

Mat ... two things to check out ...

1. The local China Telcom office probably has a young guy installer who will help her for free or some small gift. Have her check there.

2. There must be some Internet Café's in the area. Normally filled with over committed gamers. Ask her to visit in the afternoon (not night), find out who maintains their systems, and ask if he could help her.

My SO and I where married Feb. 14th. I got here set up with internet but they could not connect untill after I left.  She knows almost nothing about computers and how to use the internet. I am looking for someone in the area who would be willing to meet with her and help set up yahoo Instant messenger and show her how to use it and how to use email. I would gladly pay you for your time. Our only communication now is through an email translation club and my chinese teacher over the phone. At least with IM we can see each other and communicate without the long distance charges.  HELP!

Mat

194436[/snapback]

Hey, Mat, would your Chinese teacher over the phone be willing to take on a new customer or two? Wheel Man

• 5 months later...

Mat

194436[/snapback]

ok,i think i can help her for sure,i can help her to do what she needs!if you don't mind,i can call her to tell her what to do.please tell me her phone number.i am in NY.take care!

Mat

194436[/snapback]

Hey, Mat, would your Chinese teacher over the phone be willing to take on a new customer or two? Wheel Man

194515[/snapback]

also,voip phone only cost 24.99/month,2 ways call are free!i am using it,great!