My first phone call

Guest pushbrk
Sorry to bring this old topic up again, but I took Jim Julian's suggestion and went with eDynasty and its awesome. However, I'd like her to be able to give me a call whenever she wants as well.

For those of you that don't know, eDynasty works with a typical

1) Call this 1-800 number

2) Enter your pin

3) Dial her number

4) Talk and be merry!

Can I give her my pin so she can give me a call, ya know, if she's bored or is in trouble or something. Please take into consideration.. my SO does not have a computer. She does not even have a lan line, she uses a mobile phone (I guess this is normal there).

Also, if the pin thing will work, do I have to add country code and bunch of other stuff to my number and the 1-800 number before giving it to her?

199357[/snapback]

She would need a Chinese access number to call first. "1-800" is a US or US and Canada number. "1" is the country code for the USA and Canada.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to bring this old topic up again, but I took Jim Julian's suggestion and went with eDynasty and its awesome. However, I'd like her to be able to give me a call whenever she wants as well.

For those of you that don't know, eDynasty works with a typical

1) Call this 1-800 number

2) Enter your pin

3) Dial her number

4) Talk and be merry!

Can I give her my pin so she can give me a call, ya know, if she's bored or is in trouble or something. Please take into consideration.. my SO does not have a computer. She does not even have a lan line, she uses a mobile phone (I guess this is normal there).

Also, if the pin thing will work, do I have to add country code and bunch of other stuff to my number and the 1-800 number before giving it to her?

199357[/snapback]

She would need a Chinese access number to call first. "1-800" is a US or US and Canada number. "1" is the country code for the USA and Canada.

199395[/snapback]

Ah! I found it! Thanks!