How to be an American...

Found this on the USCIS website...

------------------------

"Welcome to the United States: A Guide for New Immigrants is a publication for new permanent residents.

This comprehensive guide contains practical information to help immigrants settle into everyday life in the United States, as well as basic civics information that introduces new immigrants to the U.S. system of government."

Immigrant Guide in Chinese (PDF format)

------------------------

"Welcome to the United States: A Guide for New Immigrants is a publication for new permanent residents.

This comprehensive guide contains practical information to help immigrants settle into everyday life in the United States, as well as basic civics information that introduces new immigrants to the U.S. system of government."

191175[/snapback]

Seems like a great bit of info, even though I have no clue what it says :lol: !

I already sent the link to my wife.

Thanks!

------------------------

191175[/snapback]

Seems like a great bit of info, even though I have no clue what it says :D !

Thanks!

191177[/snapback]

I have sent it to my wife also.

Below is the English version so that you can see what you sent your wife if you are interested.

Immigrant Guide in English (PDF format)

------------------------

191175[/snapback]

Seems like a great bit of info, even though I have no clue what it says :D !

Thanks!

191177[/snapback]

I have sent it to my wife also.

Below is the English version so that you can see what you sent your wife if you are interested.

Immigrant Guide in English (PDF format)

191193[/snapback]

Found it and saved it to file already. there will be many questions from my wife very soon!!!