A buddy of mine was in Guangzhou when his fiancee got her visa. They handed her the passport with the visa and it was all right but the mysterious brown envelope WAS NOT SEALED. It is horrifying to think what could have happened if they had got to the POE like this. Luckily he was there and they went back inside the embassy and he raised enough uproar until they called a consular officer who came out of the office and took care of the situation.

He told me to post this story so everyone can make very sure that everything is right before leaving the embassy. Make sure the names are spelled right in the visa. And make sure the brown envelope is sealed.

Since when has GZ made any mistakes HUH!!!!!!! Oh yeah wait a minute that might be why we have been waiting 2 years to go home. But they never said there was a mistake, they just wanted to make sure little old me was safe from all those crazy, terrorist, cute Chinese gals. I still don't how you can be a terrorist and pose no threat at the same time. :unsure:

Since when has GZ made any mistakes HUH!!!!!!!  Oh yeah wait a minute that might be why we have been waiting 2 years to go home.  But they never said there was a mistake, they just wanted to make sure little old me was safe from all those crazy, terrorist, cute Chinese gals.  I still don't how you can be a terrorist and pose no threat at the same time. :unsure:

Oh, I don't think one can say these gals pose no threat!!!