do we need to fill out G-325

my forms are almost ready to go...and there is one form bothers me which is G-325.i did search,unfortunately,it's all the info. about G-325A came out.

so,here is my question:

do i(Applicant) and my hunband(US citizen) both need to fill out the form G-325 if i have already filled out G-325A(4 pages)? does anyone fill out the G-325 before for K1 holder's adjustment and yourself? if you(US citizen)did, what should my husband specifiy for "the form is submitted in connection with applicantion for"?what should he specifiy when he ticks the box-'other'?

any idea?thx... :)

For the filing adjustment of status, the applicant is the chinese national and all instructions should be understood as directed to them.

The I-485 instructions (for filing adjustment of status) states the applicant to fill out the G-325a (and provide various other items).

The US citizen does not fill out any forms for your adjustment of status, although he will provide the I-864 Affidavit of Support to you.

Here's a list of items to ensure you have it all correct:

Sample package:

1. I-485 Fee and Fingerprint/biometric Fee (attached to top of application)

2. Cover Letter (see below link for examples)

3. Completed I-485 and signed by Chinese national (see instruction sheet)

4. Two (2) passport photographs attached to I-485 (Chinese national)

5. Completed Form I-864 Affidavit of Support, signed by USC and notarized. (see instruction sheet)

6. Copies of three years of tax returns (or tax transcripts) and W2s for I-864 (USC)

7. Copies of Recent Pay stubs or employment letter (USC)

8. Form G-325A signed by Chinese National.

9. Copy of Birth Certificate with English translation (Chinese national)

10. Copy of passport page with nonimmigrant visa (Chinese national)

11. Certified copy of marriage certificate

12. Copy of Petition approval notice, I-797.

13. Copy of I-94, both sides (Chinese national)

14. Vaccination supplement I-693 in a sealed envelope, completed by Civil Surgeon

---