Ella Received EMS

Hello Everyone,

I just received call from Ella at 2:30am that she has just received her EMS. She just booked train to GZ to pick up her and her daughters passport and visa. So I will start checking for flights. I hope every one waiting will get there EMS soon. I will keep every one updated as things move along. I know that she already has her bags packed.

Tine & Ella

Indianianapolis & Shanghai

:lol: ;) :( <_< :unsure: :lol:

Hello Everyone,

I just received call from Ella at 2:30am that she has just received her EMS. She just booked train to GZ to pick up her and her daughters passport and visa. So I will start checking for flights. I hope every one waiting will get there EMS soon. I will keep every one updated as things move along. I know that she already has her bags packed.

Tine & Ella

Indianianapolis & Shanghai

;)  ;)  :(  <_<  :unsure:  :lol:

Funny.. Yuhui called me at about the same time...

Congrats you two !! ;) This is great news in the middle of the night for both of us Tine.

Yuhui will fly to GZ

Darn, this EMS we got was like a "road-runner" EMS....with rockets strapped to the enveloppe.. Guess they really were in a hurry to get rid of me.. :lol:

Congratulations Tine & Ella!

Ella called me and told me this great news, then she said you couldn't sleep any more and would come to Candle for posting the great news :)

... I have been waiting for your here for 40 minutes! :) :)

Alan & Kate

Guest waterandfish

:) :) :) :greenblob:

hahaha! i'm very very happy to hear this news! congratulations fr ella nd tine! i can imagine how hard both of u were trying to be together, esp. of tine's great efforts. now the brightest future is waiting fr u! pls accept my gg nd my best regards to u!

waterandfish :greenblob::):)