• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is speaking to your honey as I write this, Eric.  Hope this victory celebration doesn't lead to too much heavy duty shopping!

B)

Yeah, in your dreams Owen. Better look into some part-time jobs for a little extra side money. This trip is going to cost you a bundle my friend. :o

After all, it is a victory celebration! :D :D :D

My wife is speaking to your honey as I write this, Eric.  Hope this victory celebration doesn't lead to too much heavy duty shopping!

:lol:

Yeah, in your dreams Owen. Better look into some part-time jobs for a little extra side money. This trip is going to cost you a bundle my friend. :D

After all, it is a victory celebration! :lol: :lol: ;)

I'm ready to allow yuhui to spend a whopping 6.75$ while in GZ....You know, souvenirs, like the consulate dartboard Eric's discarded target pic....

:huh:

Owen.. I have an interpreter job open in GZ for April !! Here goes the spree's money my friend.... But she'll love you MORE for it :-)

Yuhui? No !... This doesn't apply to you baby.. $ 6.75 . Top..

PS: Shot myself in the foot when I PM'd Owen yuhui's cell.... Didn't think the gals would be so damn fast to catch up.. Like within 30 mns !!

My wife is speaking to your honey as I write this, Eric.  Hope this victory celebration doesn't lead to too much heavy duty shopping!

Yeah, in your dreams Owen. Better look into some part-time jobs for a little extra side money. This trip is going to cost you a bundle my friend. :D

After all, it is a victory celebration! :lol: :lol: ;)

I'm ready to allow yuhui to spend a whopping 6.75$ while in GZ....You know, souvenirs, like the consulate dartboard Eric's discarded target pic....

:huh:

Owen.. I have an interpreter job open in GZ for April !! Here goes the spree's money my friend.... But she'll love you MORE for it :-)

Yuhui? No !... This doesn't apply to you baby.. $ 6.75 . Top..

PS: Shot myself in the fot when I PM'd Owen yuhui's cell.... Didn't think the gals would be so damn fast to catch up !!

Eric:

Better move that decimal point two places to the right. :D :D

BTW: Don't forget to clean under the toilet seat too, ok? ;) :o :o ;)

Better move that decimal point two places to the right. :lol:  :lol:

you are right...It could get confusing.

Read my lips... Let me spell it out... SIX U.S dollars and seventy-five U.S cents..

Have fun shopping honey !

:huh: :lol:

When she called me two hours ago, we were YET back on the luggage thing..when I was on the " Hon, VISA remember ?? " thing

I know you guys can relate....

God, I love her. I can't wait.... I bet you can tell from the rambling :D

Guest bbridges51

FANTASTIC ERIC. Congratulations!!!!!!!

I was so hoping to beat you. Mia got her visa January 15th, but her flight isn't until March 8th. You got me by 3 days, you lucky guy.

Yuhui must be on cloud 9 as well.

So, when is the wedding?

Brian

I was so hoping to beat you. Mia got her visa January 15th, but her flight isn't until March 8th. You got me by 3 days, you lucky guy.

So, when is the wedding?

Brian

Brian !!

:-P :-P

Well, I think we'll be hitched by end March here in the US.. Not sure KS or FL... KS is an easy way out to get paperwork started, especially on AP, as we a re going to Germany in May...FL is my love , but logistically more complicated and time-consuming..... Then more formal weddings ( although unofficial , yet dressy with the wedding stuff and all :-) ) in France in May....and China in September..

Dats the plan ! Ahem.. I might need to talk to the "wife" first before it's set in cement .... LOL

She'll be there Wednesday night.. I'm taking Thursday-Friday off... :lol: Don't ask ! :huh:

Can't believe this is FINALLY happening.... It hits her today.... Me... at 2.45 am this morn.. Haven't slept since....

So, when is the wedding?

Brian

Brian !!

:-P :-P

Well, I think we'll be hitched by end March here in the US.. Not sure KS or FL... KS is an easy way out to get paperwork started, especially on AP, as we a re going to Germany in May...FL is my love , but logistically more complicated and time-consuming..... Then more formal weddings ( although unofficial , yet dressy with the wedding stuff and all :-) ) in France in May....and China in September..

Dats the plan ! Ahem.. I might need to talk to the "wife" first before it's set in cement .... LOL

She'll be there Wednesday night.. I'm taking Thursday-Friday off... ;) Don't ask ! :huh:

Can't believe this is FINALLY happening.... It hits her today.... Me... at 2.45 am this morn.. Haven't slept since....

You're actually going to take Thursday and Friday off? What a slacker!

:D :lol: :lol:

Duly noted Don! :lol:

If GZ can get out as many visas as Eric does with his posting, then we will get visas in no time. Maybe GZ should give out thinggies (or stars) to top employees who issued the most visas.

NOW THAT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST IDEA I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :)