How to track DHL from NVC?????

Yes,

I called today and NVC said our namecheck was done and they sent my papers by DHL on Jan.24,06......How do I track it?????and what is the next thing that is done???? any advice sure would be good....The namecheck has taken 5 months but now is moving....this is for the I-129F K-3...

Thanks,

Dan M :D

usually it takes two months for the u.s. consulate in guangzhou to receive the file and input the data into their computer system. you can call the visa infomation call center in shanghai for update information at 011-86-4008-872-333. dont forget china will be in the biggest holiday---- spring festival.

Yes,

I called today and NVC said our namecheck was done and they sent my papers by DHL on Jan.24,06......How do I track it?????and what is the next thing that is done???? any advice sure would be good....The namecheck has taken 5 months but now is moving....this is for the I-129F K-3...

Thanks,

Dan M :surprise:

185956[/snapback]

what do they do anyway in the name check?

verify I spelled my name correctly ?

I'm shocked they gave you a date the papers were shipped.

I got the letter a few weeks ago, but its vague, so I track a week before and two weeks after the letter. 4 of the 15 shipments were STAMPed.

Once it is STAMPed, then expect 1-2 weeks before its in the computer, and a week before they mail the P3. DOS told me not to bother calling until mid-Feb at the earliest (I called 1/24 and 1/17). I'll call again 2/15.

NOTHING is getting done in China for the past week and the next week, with New Year. Everyone is going home, etc. Its supercrazytime there right now.