Anyone in GUZ?

I am headed to Shanghai Feb 4th, arrive the 5th, then fly with Jie to GUZ the 6th for her interview on the 7th.

We will stay to wait for the visa or submit overcome evidence if needed, and plan to hop around GUZ and see whats up there. Our return flight is afternoon on the 10th.

Anyone else is there for the interview, visit, etc?

I am headed to Shanghai Feb 4th, arrive the 5th, then fly with Jie to GUZ the 6th for her interview on the 7th.

We will stay to wait for the visa or submit overcome evidence if needed, and plan to hop around GUZ and see whats up there. Our return flight is afternoon on the 10th.

185371[/snapback]

Just gonna miss ya Ken.

I will be flying to Guangzhou on the 12th of Feb. My gals interview date is on the 23, but I have a little business of my own to do before then :D

Was hoping to meet a few CFLers, if they in Guangzhou. I know the city very well, and can show ya around the "hot spots."

185371[/snapback]

Just gonna miss ya Ken.

I will be flying to Guangzhou on the 12th of Feb. My gals interview date is on the 23, but I have a little business of my own to do before then :D

Was hoping to meet a few CFLers, if they in Guangzhou. I know the city very well, and can show ya around the "hot spots."

185380[/snapback]

Wow, very close. Well good luck to you guys !