Im not freaking out.... but.

I called DOS today, and they told me it can take 120 days for GUZ to get to the approved application once it has been mailed from NVC. I was innitially under the impression it would only take 30 or so days. Anyone have any definitive info on that? According to DHL, the package was mailed Dec 9, 05, and received by ??? Dec 16, 05. The agent who stores or warehouses petitions has had it for way over 30 days. Our application is K-3 visa. Thanks guys.

/Wave

120 days is the max, however, I think 30 to 60 from NVC to GUZ is average.

My own petition was sent 9/23 from NVC, and it was recieved by GUZ on 11/7........45 days. I think you are right in there, I would expect it to release from DHL in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

185353[/snapback]

Hey guys, thank you for giving me a bit of light at the end of this Gods forsaken tunnel. OMG hehehehe. Ok, panic attack over. Thanks though.

Guest pushbrk
120 days is the max, however, I think 30 to 60 from NVC to GUZ is average.

My own petition was sent 9/23 from NVC, and it was recieved by GUZ on 11/7........45 days. I think you are right in there, I would expect it to release from DHL in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

185353[/snapback]

Hey guys, thank you for giving me a bit of light at the end of this Gods forsaken tunnel. OMG hehehehe. Ok, panic attack over. Thanks though.

185358[/snapback]

Whenever you get any "official" government time line it is intended to be the worst case within "normal" parameters. It's not a real estimate of time. It's just the lenghth of time you have to wait before they'll even consider there might be some problem to investigate.

It MIGHT BE that long but your nerves will stay much calmer if you simply look at the detailed time line information available here.