who signs the I-129F ?

The petitioner signs. The petitioner is the US Citizen that is 'sponsoring' the foreigner that wants the visa (beneficiary).

Not knowing who you are or your situation, I cant comment specifically (please go to 'my controls' and 'edit signature' and start your timeline), but in the case of the people on this webpage, the USC man is the petitioner who is signing the I-129F for his beneficieary, the Chinese fiance/wife.

The other form, the G-325A, which is completed for both the petitioner and the beneficiary sign their own forms.

Welcome to CFL !

Ken

The petitioner signs. The petitioner is the US Citizen that is 'sponsoring' the foreigner that wants the visa (beneficiary).

Not knowing who you are or your situation, I cant comment specifically (please go to 'my controls' and 'edit signature' and start your timeline), but in the case of the people on this webpage, the USC man is the petitioner who is signing the I-129F for his beneficieary, the Chinese fiance/wife.

The other form, the G-325A, which is completed for both the petitioner and the beneficiary sign their own forms.

Welcome to CFL !

Ken

185099[/snapback]

perfect, thanks

Guest ShaQuaNew

First, welcome to CFL. It's very important to follow the directions contained within each form. There you will find form specific directions. While the petitioner must provide a signature on the I-129F, the beneficiary must also provide:

16. If your fiancé(e)'s native alphabet uses other than Roman letters, write his or her name and address abroad in the native alphabet.(Name)(Number and Street)(Town or City)(State or Province)(Country)

Petitioner Signature:

SignatureDate (mm/dd/yyyy)Daytime Telephone Number (with area code)

PENALTIES: You may by law be imprisoned for not more than five years, or fined $250,000, or both, for entering into a marriage contract for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws, and you may be fined up to $10,000 or imprisoned up to five years, or both, for knowingly and willfully falsifying or concealing a material fact or using any false document in submitting this petition.YOUR CERTIFICATION: I am legally able to and intend to marry my alien fiancé(e) within 90 days of his or her arrival in the United States. I certify, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America, that the foregoing is true and correct. Furthermore, I authorize the release of any information from my records that the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services needs to determine eligibility for the benefit that I am seeking.