Anyone traveling to Guangzhou soon?

I bought a laptop to send to Jasmine in Guangzhou, but since my Valentines box took so long to get there, I don't think I want to wait until next year for a laptop to arrive by "normal" means. I'm looking for someone to meet me at LAX and take the thing to CAN (that's Canton, not Canada! :rolleyes: ). I should have it in my hands and ready for overseas travel by the 7th or 8th of March. Any volunteers? (she'll pick it up at the airport when you arrive)

Thanks!

Bill

I bought a laptop to send to Jasmine in Guangzhou, but since my Valentines box took so long to get there, I don't think I want to wait until next year for a laptop to arrive by "normal" means.  I'm looking for someone to meet me at LAX and take the thing to CAN (that's Canton, not Canada!  :unsure: ).  I should have it in my hands and ready for overseas travel by the 7th or 8th of March.  Any volunteers? (she'll pick it up at the airport when you arrive)

Thanks!

Bill

hmmmm.. I'll have to run a THOROUGH background check on you first before taking you up on the offer..carrying stuff like that..

Might last 6 to 8 weeks or more( copy & paste from you know where ) .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'll have my CIA contact get in touch with you once they check your last 1040 return..

Juuust kidding...

My boss is flying to CAN April 15.. Maybe I can ask him, after I run a background check on him too !

Actually Bill , I would take it gladly , but I'm not going to China just now.. Yuhui will come here pretty soon I think.. Thank God...

But I'm going to Germany in May.... interested?

I bought a laptop to send to Jasmine in Guangzhou, but since my Valentines box took so long to get there, I don't think I want to wait until next year for a laptop to arrive by "normal" means.  I'm looking for someone to meet me at LAX and take the thing to CAN (that's Canton, not Canada!  :D ).  I should have it in my hands and ready for overseas travel by the 7th or 8th of March.  Any volunteers? (she'll pick it up at the airport when you arrive)

Thanks!

Bill

hmmmm.. I'll have to run a THOROUGH background check on you first before taking you up on the offer..carrying stuff like that..

Might last 6 to 8 weeks or more( copy & paste from you know where ) .... :lol: :lol: I'll have my CIA contact get in touch with you once they check your last 1040 return..

Juuust kidding...

My boss is flying to CAN April 15.. Maybe I can ask him, after I run a background check on him too !

Actually Bill , I would take it gladly , but I'm not going to China just now.. Yuhui will come here pretty soon I think.. Thank God...

But I'm going to Germany in May.... interested?

Eric. You're rambling again. :o

No, I'm not !! FBI computers running like crazy on that wgraffiks guy as we speak.. or so says my "source " ;)

Nah.  Way too high tech for those boys.  They are using one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=11994

I have a couple of them somewhere back home in the States that I could sell them for back-ups.  :o

Don't think they are using much more than an abacus and smoke signals to tell you the truth.

Owen, do you recall that during our meeting with Adams, his computer screen kept going blank and he had to jiggle the connection on the back to make it work? Seriously folks, I am not making this up. Owen, if you read this you can verify for me.

And this high quality, up to date equipment was in the Chief of Immigrant Visas Office. I can just imagine what the peons are using. :lol: :lol: :D