The D word¡K.

I just am very careful to prepare my statement with IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF and walk lightly. Knowing how to duck is another good attribute. :wub:

Yes there are many situations where treading lightly, side stepping and knowing how to duck quickly make some conversations go much smoother and less painfully. :huh:

David I'm surprised. I thought you were more careful than that. :whistling:

We reached agreement on what will happen if I do the D thing. My son in law will handle everything and that is that nothing to talk about. Subject closed.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Dan Kearney's wife Yuan. Yes, almost Chinese has that taboo of saying D word. It's not from religion, but from people's feeling to their families. But I don't think it would bother serious discussions if necessary, we just don't want people who we love says that word easily and often. Oh I have to say only chinese women have that taboo, especially the mothers.:)

Almost Chinese people in cities purchased more than one insurance for protecting their own families especially the children (It's a pity that almost Chinese people in countryside have not had enough money and knowledge to think about it), It's necessary. I guess it would be better for your wife that you change the way to discuss it with her, like only to explain the details and less to mention the "If", or you delay to discuss it till you two have gone through the first period after you got gathering and have get into the normal life. But in my case I will not agree my husband to insure his life againest accident for me too, I will not cry if we discuss it, I just don't think it's a good idea, we should insure ourslves life against accidents for our child indeed.