Photos for the I-129f

If you mean photos to prove you have met your SO, I would say yes. If you refer to passport photos, I would get them done professionally, just to be sure you have met all the requirements. Its only a few bucks, and to me, was not worth risking 2 or 3 months for an RFE, Good luck !

Another question:  Can I do the Photos for the I-129f On my printer with color glossy paper as long as they are the right dementions:

Mat

181090[/snapback]

Mat, I printed my own passport photos for my new passport and sent the same photo with the I-129F submission. I also used that same passport photo for 2 visa's. I printed all the photos for proof of relationship and proof of visit. No problem at all. I used glossy photo paper and a Canon iP3000 printer.

Good luck!

Jim

I thought I did one set of pics for my passport and my lawyer needed a slightly different pose for another form (I don't know if it was I-129f of not).  Passport if a front view and the other one I needed was slightly turned to one direction.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Larry

181149[/snapback]

Right ear must be visible for one of the photos - they know this at the passport photo shop.

I thought I did one set of pics for my passport and my lawyer needed a slightly different pose for another form (I don't know if it was I-129f of not).  Passport is a front view and the other one I needed was slightly turned to one direction.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Larry

181149[/snapback]

I think the turned head position is not valid or acceptable anymore, and that the only photos accepted today are the front-facing shots. I think this was implemented in latter 2004, so I wonder if you were caught in the changover?

I thought I did one set of pics for my passport and my lawyer needed a slightly different pose for another form (I don't know if it was I-129f of not).  Passport is a front view and the other one I needed was slightly turned to one direction.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Larry

181149[/snapback]

I think the turned head position is not valid or acceptable anymore, and that the only photos accepted today are the front-facing shots. I think this was implemented in latter 2004, so I wonder if you were caught in the changover?

181155[/snapback]

DAMN! Li and I are awaiting our P3 right now. I hope they will allow the old style since that is when I filed. We don't need any more hangups with our case anymore.

Larry B)

I thought I did one set of pics for my passport and my lawyer needed a slightly different pose for another form (I don't know if it was I-129f of not).?Passport is a front view and the other one I needed was slightly turned to one direction.?Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Larry

181149[/snapback]

181155[/snapback]

DAMN! Li and I are awaiting our P3 right now. I hope they will allow the old style since that is when I filed. We don't need any more hangups with our case anymore.

Larry B)

181157[/snapback]

If you got throught USCIS and NVC, you are cool. When you get P3, they will ask for new passport photos of your SO, so she can get the new ones done.

This far along in the process, dont worry about it, if they had some hangups about the photos, they would have stopped you a while ago.

You are on your way man !