Another dirty trick from Guangzhou

Guest ShaQuaNew
As I recall from earlier posts, some people have thought that third party interference may also be comming from the Chinese scammers that hang out around the consulate.  Even having them fill in some English blanks ect. can be dangerous.  I have personally seen some of their work, and the work itself (just filling in the english portions of paperwork) was bad enough to cause a blue slip on its own.

Dean

180966[/snapback]

Good point Dean. One must exercise an abundance of common sense during the process knowing that while third party problems are unlikely, they do indeed happen with great regularity. Best rule of thumb is to keep your process VERY close to the vest unless you have strong personal assurance that the third party you involve is safe.

As I recall from earlier posts, some people have thought that third party interference may also be comming from the Chinese scammers that hang out around the consulate.  Even having them fill in some English blanks ect. can be dangerous.  I have personally seen some of their work, and the work itself (just filling in the english portions of paperwork) was bad enough to cause a blue slip on its own.

Dean

180966[/snapback]

Good point Dean. One must exercise an abundance of common sense during the process knowing that while third party problems are unlikely, they do indeed happen with great regularity. Best rule of thumb is to keep your process VERY close to the vest unless you have strong personal assurance that the third party you involve is safe.

180968[/snapback]

....safe.......includes family and friends too.