"Good Afternoon,

The visa petition you mentioned in your inquiry has recently been forwarded to the US Embassy/Consulate General. Please allow 10-15 business days for the Embassy or Consulate General to receive the petition.

Regards,

National Visa Center"

No specific date on when it was forwarded, so I guess I start checking out the GUZ shipments on DHL. I think I will track every shipment from 1/1 on just to be sure.

Now who do I get to pester? Do I e-mail GUZ and ask if they received it, or do I continue to periodically ask NVC?

"Good Afternoon,

The visa petition you mentioned in your inquiry has recently been forwarded to the US Embassy/Consulate General. Please allow 10-15 business days for the Embassy or Consulate General to receive the petition.

Regards,

National Visa Center"

No specific date on when it was forwarded, so I guess I start checking out the GUZ shipments on DHL.  I think I will track every shipment from 1/1 on just to be sure.

Now who do I get to pester?  Do I e-mail GUZ and ask if they received it, or do I continue to periodically ask NVC?

180442[/snapback]

Congrats Merc !!! A BIG STEP!!

If you call DOS at (202) 663-1225 (then hit 1 then 0 and 0 again)

they will have the case in their computer. They can tell you the date it was approved by NVC, or call NVC and they can let you now.

You can get updates from DOS about P3 info after the shipment is received too. Li and I are awaiting P3.

Best Wishes,

Larry :cheering:

Edited by LiandLarry (see edit history)

Yeah I will wait at least a week and a half before I call. I am gone on a business trip. I see timelines vary from 2-5 weeks with some variations on the wait for GZ to receive the packages, then maybe 1-2 weeks after, GZ sends the P3. I told my wife maybe 2 months we'll get the P3. I saw one shipment arrived in GZ on 12/1 and is still languishing (while one sent 12/12 was delivered to STAMP), so I guess this is the next big wait. I can't complain too much though because I went from NOA-1 to DHL in what looks to be 40-43 days. I can only pray the pace continues!

Edited by mercator (see edit history)
Yeah I will wait at least a week and a half before I call.  I am gone on a business trip.  I see timelines vary from 2-5 weeks with some variations on the wait for GZ to receive the packages, then maybe 1-2 weeks after, GZ sends the P3.  I told my wife maybe 2 months we'll get the P3.  I saw one shipment arrived in GZ on 12/1 and is still languishing (while one sent 12/12 was delivered to STAMP), so I guess this is the next big wait.  I can't complain too much though because I went from NOA-1 to DHL in what looks to be 40-43 days.  I can only pray the pace continues!

180464[/snapback]

Hey Merc, I remember getting another letter BEFORE the letter you copied. It stated that the NVC has received the case from USCIS and has started processing it. It so turns out that the date of this first letter is the actual date they completed it and it was actually sent the next business day. I got the first letter on 9/23, then on 10/5 got the letter you posted. When I called DOS, their records showed 9/23 was the date it was shipped to GUZ. For DHL, add one or two buz days for them to pick it up.

And yes, we were about 60 days until p3. Time to get excited !£¡!