Well Happy New Year to everyone!!!

I am here at Beijing waiting for my flight home to SF

I want to tell everyone that we recieved our P-3 on X-MAS eve by EMS.... We sent back to GUZ and they recieved it on the 27th!!!!

Now waiting for the P-4 and interview date

If anyone has a guesstimation I would love to hear what your projections for our interview date!!!

So long from China!!!

Scott, Congratulations!

Just a quick Timeline for you to ponder, as I know it's late here, so you won't be receiving other responses until the morning. But, here the timeline that my former SO recently had:

9/02/05 GZ says that they have received P3

10/10/05 P4 Received

11/15/05 Interview date

I hope yours is quicker.

Guest ShaQuaNew

I want to tell everyone that we recieved our P-3 on X-MAS eve by EMS.... We sent back to GUZ and they recieved it on the 27th!!!! Now waiting for the P-4 and interview date.If anyone has a guesstimation I would love to hear what your projections for our interview date!!!

179533[/snapback]

I know of some MIT students that were able to sucessfully predict the outcome of Blackjack games played in Las Vegas. Perhaps if we could contact them they might write an alogrithym that can make such a prediction within + or - two months. :huh:

Good luck, and enjoy each day.....

I am here at Beijing waiting for my flight home to SF

I want to tell everyone that we recieved our P-3 on X-MAS eve by EMS.... We sent back to GUZ and they recieved it on the 27th!!!!

Now waiting for the P-4 and interview date

If anyone has a guesstimation I would love to hear what your projections for our interview date!!!

So long from China!!!

179533[/snapback]

p3 Nov 25, and found out p4 on 12/28, with an interview on Feb 7. I say keep calling DOS.....it is just a matter of waiting on the namecheck£¡!