G 325 A error. How much trouble

Guest pushbrk

Guest pushbrk

Measure twice, cut once. Read carefully, many times. Sheesh.

I took out my I-130 file today to use the G-325 A as reference for the new one for I-129F package. I see that for both my wife and myself I showed "none" where the name of the Spouse goes. Of course it's an I-130 package and the I-130 shows the beneficiary as my wife and all the other documentation of our marriage is there, so I hope it doesn't cause a delay in the NOA-1. Later, isn't such a big problem, I suppose.

I actually caught this same mistake on the I-130 form but didn't think about it on the G-325. Any opinions on how deep a pit I've put myself in?

Measure twice, cut once.  Read carefully, many times.  Sheesh.

I took out my I-130 file today to use the G-325 A as reference for the new one for I-129F package.  I see that for both my wife and myself I showed "none" where the name of the Spouse goes.  Of course it's an I-130 package and the I-130 shows the beneficiary as my wife and all the other documentation of our marriage is there, so I hope it doesn't cause a delay in the NOA-1.  Later, isn't such a big problem, I suppose.

I actually caught this same mistake on the I-130 form but didn't think about it on the G-325.  Any opinions on how deep a pit I've put myself in?

178245[/snapback]

Hard to tell, I'd get corrected copies ready for a possible RFE. If it doesn't come then you've only lost a little time, if they want it corrected you will be ready to respond immediately.

Remember it's a government operation. ;)

I took out my I-130 file today to use the G-325 A as reference for the new one for I-129F package.  I see that for both my wife and myself I showed "none" where the name of the Spouse goes.  Of course it's an I-130 package and the I-130 shows the beneficiary as my wife and all the other documentation of our marriage is there, so I hope it doesn't cause a delay in the NOA-1.  Later, isn't such a big problem, I suppose.

I actually caught this same mistake on the I-130 form but didn't think about it on the G-325.  Any opinions on how deep a pit I've put myself in?

178245[/snapback]

Hard to tell, I'd get corrected copies ready for a possible RFE. If it doesn't come then you've only lost a little time, if they want it corrected you will be ready to respond immediately.

Remember it's a government operation. <_<

178321[/snapback]

Pushbrk,

I fully agree with Lee. It was a silly mistake, but recitfiable. That is why I stated to check all paperwork 4 times. Just think of yourself as a VO and look for your "own evidence." You will find many mistakes. I did the same thing and found 4 of them! However, they were found beofe I mailed anything!

I would definetly, have a new perfect and completed form in my hands before I would go to GUZ!

Guest pushbrk

178245[/snapback]

Remember it's a government operation. :o

178321[/snapback]

Pushbrk,

I fully agree with Lee. It was a silly mistake, but recitfiable. That is why I stated to check all paperwork 4 times. Just think of yourself as a VO and look for your "own evidence." You will find many mistakes. I did the same thing and found 4 of them! However, they were found beofe I mailed anything!

I would definetly, have a new perfect and completed form in my hands before I would go to GUZ!

178374[/snapback]

Having a perfect form before going to GUZ is no problem. For that matter, the I-129 form is likely the one that will be at GUZ and it WILL be perfect. Is already.

178245[/snapback]

Remember it's a government operation. :o

178321[/snapback]

Pushbrk,

178374[/snapback]

Having a perfect form before going to GUZ is no problem. For that matter, the I-129 form is likely the one that will be at GUZ and it WILL be perfect. Is already.

178386[/snapback]

Pushbrk,

Sorry mistake on my part. I must have misread your time line. I thought you were a K-1 visa. My problem, being asleep at the wheel!

I fully agree with you. The 129 will be in GUZ already, while the 130 will either become jammed up at NVC, or is still being transported by poleboat with polemen (or for the "PC crowd" in CFL , poleperson) down the Mississippi River getting to NVC.

or is still being transported by poleboat with polemen (or for the "PC crowd" in CFL , poleperson) down the Mississippi River getting to NVC

When it gets to New Orleans, it has to go by cattle cart to New Hampshire where NVC is located.

178435[/snapback]

Don,

Over mud-clogged roads, or over paved roads? You know! The ones that have trees cut down and laid over the mud!

Touche Don. That is why you are the.......................

"WEBMASTER!"

178245[/snapback]

On all documents it said you need Original Signature. I photocopied my Wifes Signature and glued it to a new application and copied it I-130 and sent it in. I did have a new signed form just in case I got an RFE but it never came so i guess i got away with one. Because she's here now. So just have another ready just in case they do RFE you. :blink: