Stay here or go back to China??????

I wish I could be stronger like most of you are but My life has not been happy most of the time until I met this little woman from China that I fell for the first time in my life in love with her and married her...I have been in a namecheck for 4 plus months and nothing seems to be moving...at my age I do not want to waste anymore time without her.So I may just give up and go back if that is her wish..I wish our Goverment could understand but it doesn't and never will. Any responce I will read and try to understand..thanks :(

Yours,

Dan

I wish I could be stronger like most of you are but My life has not been happy most of the time until I met this little woman from China that I fell for the first time in my life in love with her and married her...I have been in a namecheck for 4 plus months and nothing seems to be moving...at my age I do not want to waste anymore time without her.So I may just give up and go back if that is her wish..I wish our Goverment could understand but it doesn't and never will. Any responce I will read and try to understand..thanks :(

Yours,

Dan

177731[/snapback]

Hey, man, I'm new around here myself so I can't offer much other than just to say, "Hang in there." I know that does not help but I have read where some guys had a long wait too. Maybe things will change for you soon ... anyway that's my hope for you. Happy Christmas and may peace be all over you this coming new year! Paul

Dan:

Write a polite, to-the-point letter to Maura Harty at State. I think this is the only consistent contact that has helped. She will track down where you are in NVC. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out shortly afterwards.

Good luck....from someone who has been waiting a long time,

Phil

Yours,

Dan

177731[/snapback]

hi ... there. i am having the same dilemma as you are having so far. separation is such a detriment and it definitely drives us crazie. i neither dun want anything to happen between two of us nor waste any more time. as long as my 1-129f gets transferred to Hong Kong embassy from NVC i will be going to HK until she gets her visa. K3 is a hope!

Hi Dan,

I have been here in China with my SO the entire time and I couldn't imagine it any other way. It has been a huge financial sacrifice because I can't work here, but it's worth it.

If there is any way you can possibly do it... I suggest you get on the next plane to China.

From the sound of your letter, I believe that your relationship with your wife is more important to you than whatever is holding you back in the US. Don't be afraid.

Joe

I wish I could be stronger like most of you are but My life has not been happy most of the time until I met this little woman from China that I fell for the first time in my life in love with her and married her...I have been in a namecheck for 4 plus months and nothing seems to be moving...at my age I do not want to waste anymore time without her.So I may just give up and go back if that is her wish..I wish our Goverment could understand but it doesn't and never will. Any responce I will read and try to understand..thanks :rolleyes:

Yours,

Dan

177731[/snapback]

Hey Dan... ok, a rhetoric question here, so dont answer it, but think about it. How much do you gross per year? How much in assets do you have in the bank. You are aware that when your wife goes for her visa, you are required to send her a document proving that you can support her under the poverty guidelines it takes 16.500 dollars per year to get her here, or you should have 25.000 in assets in the bank. Now, its probably perfectly ok for you to go to china and stay with her as long as the chinese visa folks allow you too, but will you be able to show proff that you can support her here? Ok, good luck with you delema.