NVC emailed, sent to GUZ

Got email Friday from NVC inquiry that NVC has sent our case to GUZ.

This morning (Saturday) received final email from Maura Harty about my request to have our case get "priority status" at GUZ due to long NVC wait.

Her reply:

"Sir: I have been traveling in the Far East. I will have someone look int your request. Regards, MH".

Actually I wasn't sure she would even reply to my final request. I guess my thought is now that if someone looks into my case in the next month it will be in limbo due to GUZ using a warehouse for a month before signing for our cases. They will see mailed from NVC and then "NOTHING". My hope is they will find out that GUZ lets them sit a lenthy period before even signing for an Express DHL package. I doubt London or any other Embassy or Consulate uses this practice.

Maybe some eyes could be opened, I hope so for all of our sake.

Any thoughts?? I am not sure what to think about it.

Larry :blink:

Edited by LiandLarry (see edit history)

Larry:

I am also tracking DHL...expect 2 months in customs before getting inside the consulate.

Mine was sent between 11/2-4/05 AFTER MAURA HARTY WAS EMAILED.

I am hoping for the first of 2006 to actually be inside the consulate walls and into the computer by mid January.

Phil

Got email Friday from NVC inquiry that NVC has sent our case to GUZ

This morning (Saturday) received final email from Maura Harty about my request to have our case get "priority status" at GUZ due to long NVC wait.

Her reply:

"Sir: I have been traveling in the Far East. I will have someone look int your request. Regards, MH".

Actually I wasn't sure she would even reply to my final request.  I guess my thought is now that if someone looks into my case in the next month it will be in limbo due to GUZ using a warehouse for a month before signing for our cases.  They will see mailed from NVC and then "NOTHING".  My hope is they will find out that GUZ lets them sit a lenthy period before even signing for an Express DHL package.  I doubt London or any other Embassy or Consulate uses this practice.

Maybe some eyes could be opened, I hope so for all of our sake.

Any thoughts??  I am not sure what to think about it.

Larry :)

174875[/snapback]

When I e-mailed Sec. Harty concerning my concerns about Ying because of the death of her son, Maura responded within rather quickly expressing her condolences and that she would look into it. Within 24 hours I had an e-mail from her special assistiant requesting information. I think that Sec. Harty genuinely cares about our situation and will do everything in her power to assist us.

Larry:

I am also tracking DHL...expect 2 months in customs before getting inside the consulate.

Mine was sent between 11/2-4/05  AFTER MAURA HARTY WAS EMAILED.

I am hoping for the first of 2006 to actually be inside the consulate walls and into the computer by mid January.

Phil

174882[/snapback]

First, Carl.....thanks for the reply. I know she really cares about the huge wrongs we go through and tries her best to help us. But I know she is very busy.

Phil, my Li had been on this side for many months but I started signing on here when your had just been released from NVC and it is horrible that GUZ can treat us this way. My hope is that if someone from her staff can find out what GUZ has been doing using a warehouse for 1 or maybe up to 2 months before they even ask for the box that has our lives inside which they put on hold. I hope it gets fixed very soon if someone tries to find my case from her office. That would be heaven.

Larry :)