Liwen is finally arriving

Just an update to let you all know that my wait is just about over. I went to China for the interview with Liwen in late June and all went well. But Liwen's company that she works for landed a big construction job and off she went to work on that for awhile. Well the wait is over on Saturday when she arrives at midnight at the Portland Airport. Luckily my brother lives across the river in Vancover Washington so we will spend the night there before our drive down I-5 to the beautiful city of Eugene. The wedding is set for next Saturday the 17th --- a small one -- some family and few friends at our house. Tomorrow I clean and clean some more :D

Just an update to let you all know that my wait is just about over. I went to China for the interview with Liwen in late June and all went well. But Liwen's company that she works for landed a big construction job and off she went to work on that for awhile. Well the wait is over on Saturday when she arrives at midnight at the Portland Airport. Luckily my brother lives across the river in Vancover Washington so we will spend the night there before our drive down I-5 to the beautiful city of Eugene. The wedding is set for next Saturday the 17th --- a small one -- some family and few friends at our house. Tomorrow I clean and clean some more :cheering:

174347[/snapback]

Excellent news! Congrats and good luck to you both!

My SO also had some work-related and famiily-related loose ends to tie up, so I'll fly to China in January/February, spend the Spring Festival with her and her family & friends, then pack her up and bring her home. (Well, she won't actually be IN my luggage ... )

So, I'm busy painting, refinishing wood floors, emptyiing out closet space and all that ...