She is here

My honey has arrived. She landed in Boston at 6:33 am on Saturday December 3. There was great rejoicing and and joy. We went to a wonderful Gospel concert on her first night and today (December 4) she met the Governor of the State of Maine and had her photo taken with him.

She was originally quite fearful of my two greyhounds but now they are all great friends. My honey even likes my cooking.

I think that tomorrow I will start moving most of my clothes out to the garage as suddenly there is no room in the bedroom for them.

My honey has arrived.  She landed in Boston at 6:33 am on Saturday December 3.  There was great rejoicing and and joy.  We went to a wonderful Gospel concert on her first night and today (December 4) she met the Governor of the State of Maine and had her photo taken with him. 

She was originally quite fearful of my two greyhounds but now they are all great friends.  My honey even likes my cooking.

I think that tomorrow I will start moving most of my clothes out to the garage as suddenly there is no room in the bedroom for them.

173524[/snapback]

Geepers, it is good you even have a garage! Well, it's better news that she likes your cooking, yes? Best wishes for a happy life ...