Newcomer Strikes Gold

Guest chinarmb

Guest chinarmb

Today for the first time I came across this web site and registered. I read many sad storys and a few happy ones. I to fell into the Black Hole of the August interview fiance visa time struggle story's. We first got our Huston Texas INS reciept # on 10/19/01 and then finally to the interview on 9/19/02. I was very intrested in the information on Andrew Simpkin with the Consulate Affairs Office and took a chance and called him. Simpkin relayed to me that our name check clearance will be sent to the Guangzhou Consulate tomorrow. He stated not to expect notice from Guangzhou for about two weeks. Thanks to your website or I would never have got this phone number to call.

:D

Today for the first time I came across this web site and registered. I read many sad storys and a few happy ones. I to fell into the Black Hole of the August interview fiance visa time struggle story's. We first got our Huston Texas INS reciept # on 10/19/01 and then finally to the interview on 9/19/02. I was very intrested in the information on Andrew Simpkin with the Consulate Affairs Office and took a chance and called him. Simpkin relayed to me that our name check clearance will be sent to the Guangzhou Consulate tomorrow. He stated not to expect notice from Guangzhou for about two weeks. Thanks to your website or I would never have got this phone number to call.

:D

Good news.. but be careful....

I was "cleared" Feb 1. Discounting however one week of Chinese New year downtime, I'm still waiting for that letter.

Also, see AngryTexan topic at the top on contradicory info.