Happy Anniversary!!!

Oh, and one other thing. I was just looking at my calendar, and I realized that tomorrow will mark ONE YEAR since the INS approved my I129F, which was mailed to the Texas Service Center on November 15, 2001. Of course, my fiancee and I will not be able to celebrate this wonderful milestone, as we are still 10000 miles apart.

Oh, and one other thing.  I was just looking at my calendar, and I realized that tomorrow will mark ONE YEAR since the INS approved my I129F, which was mailed to the Texas Service Center on November 15, 2001.  Of course, my fiancee and I will not be able to celebrate this wonderful milestone, as we are still 10000 miles apart.

:)

If it's any consolation, mine is tomorrow.

Oh, and one other thing.  I was just looking at my calendar, and I realized that tomorrow will mark ONE YEAR since the INS approved my I129F, which was mailed to the Texas Service Center on November 15, 2001.  Of course, my fiancee and I will not be able to celebrate this wonderful milestone, as we are still 10000 miles apart.

:)

Mine was last month. :)

Oh, and one other thing.  I was just looking at my calendar, and I realized that tomorrow will mark ONE YEAR since the INS approved my I129F, which was mailed to the Texas Service Center on November 15, 2001.  Of course, my fiancee and I will not be able to celebrate this wonderful milestone, as we are still 10000 miles apart.

:(

Mine was last month. :(

Cheer up guys, mine was in November of last year! :angry: :( :D :huh:

yeah, but you're in China ! We have to account for the time zones. ;)

Mick,

At least you celebrated your anniversary with your honey. We celebrated alone. ;) Still your wait is troublesome.

Mick,

At least you celebrated your anniversary with your honey. We celebrated alone. ;) Still your wait is troublesome.

A very, very good point Tony! But I am sooooo homesick after five years. :( :( :(

Mick,

5 years is a long time to away from home. It maybe a culture shock when you move back.  You are homesick and we are lovesick.  Glad you are better now (your ribs).

Thanks Tony. This whole situation continues to take a toll on all of us no matter what our situation. :huh:

And yes, the ribs are getting better every day. I will stay off the busses for a good while though. <_<

Hehehehhe "one year" heheehhehe....

Today is the "two year" anniversary of the INS approving my I-130 form.

No, that is not a joke. I am not kidding. Two years ago, today.

If the visa doesn't get issued this time I'm just going to have to live in China as a refugee or something.

--David