Here is the problem I see

Guest agl88

We all know that before the case being approved, we can ask the congressmen or senators for help if the processing time has passed the priority date of your case more than one month. There is reason to argue that you are waiting too long. And senators or congressmen can push INS to approve your cases.

However, waiting for the name check clearance is the different story. Certainly, six to eight weeks is not the target waiting periods. Even 6 to 8 months is not. I would rather have the target timeline as 6 to 8 months so I have the target to shoot for.

Like I said in the other post, Senator or Congressmen want to see if there is reason to ask DOS for expedite the case. That is the most frustrated waiting ever, much worst than to wait for the approval of the case (P2).

What can we do to get that target timeline?

I do not have chance to talk with Andrew Simpkin. If anyone takes with him next time, could you please ask him this question, what is the target waiting time we can expect? Thanks in advance.

So many times, so many contacts I have asked for a timeline. Never do I get a real or truthful answer if I even get one at all. Maybe the department is so screwed up that nobody has any idea of what is going on or when it may be fixed. Maybe not enough personnel are told what they "Need to know" by the guys at the top. Eeyuuchh!! What a mess! :huh: <_<