Call Dos today and no clearance yet

Guest agl88

My first name check request was on Dec 3. I called Dos today. After holding one hour, I was able to talk with one officer. Still no clearance. Then I asked if I need to request name check resubmission after 90 daus and how. She replied no. You just have to wait.

Also, I called my congressman office to seek help. I was told to give good reason that name check is past the due day. Otherwise, they cannot help and you must wait for your turn to get the name check clearance.

The problem is that it seems there is NO due date for the name check. What is good reason to ask the elected officials to look into our cases?

My first name check request was on Dec 3.  I called Dos today. After holding one hour, I was able to talk with one officer. Still no clearance. Then I asked if I need to request name check resubmission after 90 daus and how. She replied no. You just have to wait.

Also, I called my congressman office to seek help. I was told to give good reason that name check is past the due day. Otherwise, they cannot help and you must wait for your turn to get the name check clearance.

The problem is that it seems there is NO due date for the name check. What is good reason to ask the elected officials to look into our cases?

the good reason for these elected officials...

is not to elect them next time!!!!... :rolleyes: