Forgot to send pictures

Ok.  I thought I sent all the pictures but turns out I forgot the envelope with all the pictures.  I sent the I-129F a few weeks ago and already got a reply from UCIS but what can I do now? 

Thanks for your help in advance.

168903[/snapback]

If you have not yet recieved your NOA2, I will show you what they told me to do. I too had to do something similar because of some typos. They told me to send a copy of the I129F, G325A, and I-797C with a letter (and your receipt #). In this case, you will be telling them you need to add the pictures. I will show you my letter below. I hope this helps. It worked for me.

Be sure to send it to your correct service center. Mine was NSC.

July 25, 2005

USCIS, Nebraska Service Center

PO Box 82521

Lincoln, Ne 68501-2521

RE: ERROR CORRECTION

Case type I-129F K-1

Petitioner: XXXXXXXX, xxxxx

Beneficiary: XXX,xxx

Receipt #LIN-----------------

Attached: copy of I-129F, G325A, and I-797C

Dear USCIS,

Thank you for the I-797C Notice of Receipt.

I recently discovered my own typographical errors on the I-129F, and the G325A for XXX, xxx, and I wish to correct these. Attached are copies of the I129F, G325A, and I-797C. I have highlighted the errors.

1) I-129F, Page 1, Part B, #2 Address

2) G-325A for xxxxxxl copies, “Applicants residence for last 5 years”

The errors and corrections are as follows, pertaining to beneficiary address:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much for your assistance, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxx, Petitioner

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)
Ok.  I thought I sent all the pictures but turns out I forgot the envelope with all the pictures.  I sent the I-129F a few weeks ago and already got a reply from UCIS but what can I do now? 

Thanks for your help in advance.

168903[/snapback]

If you have not yet recieved your NOA2, I will show you what they told me to do. I too had to do something similar because of some typos. They told me to send a copy of the I129F, G325A, and I-797C with a letter (and your receipt #). In this case, you will be telling them you need to add the pictures. I will show you my letter below. I hope this helps. It worked for me.

Be sure to send it to your correct service center. Mine was NSC.

July 25, 2005

USCIS, Nebraska Service Center

PO Box 82521

Lincoln, Ne 68501-2521

RE: ERROR CORRECTION

Case type I-129F K-1

Petitioner: XXXXXXXX, xxxxx

Beneficiary: XXX,xxx

Receipt #LIN-----------------

Attached: copy of I-129F, G325A, and I-797C

Dear USCIS,

Thank you for the I-797C Notice of Receipt.

I recently discovered my own typographical errors on the I-129F, and the G325A for XXX, xxx, and I wish to correct these. Attached are copies of the I129F, G325A, and I-797C. I have highlighted the errors.

1) I-129F, Page 1, Part B, #2 Address

2) G-325A for xxxxxxl copies, “Applicants residence for last 5 years”

The errors and corrections are as follows, pertaining to beneficiary address:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much for your assistance, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxx, Petitioner

168906[/snapback]

Thanks a bunch. The pictures will go out tomorrow. I was surprise to find the pictures still sitting around my desk.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out !

By the way, if you go into 'my controls' and 'edit signature' you can put your timeline on for everyone to see. It helps us help you better because we will know where you are in the process, and it helps us becuase it gives us an idea how well the process is going in general.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out !

By the way, if you go into 'my controls' and 'edit signature' you can put your timeline on for everyone to see. It helps us help you better because we will know where you are in the process, and it helps us becuase it gives us an idea how well the process is going in general.

169084[/snapback]

Good Idea. This can help me to keep track of my timeline for INS in the future. Thanks.