Our Interview Letter from Guz

I received the letter today telling us about our Interview date which we already knew. This letter tells me that we need to present the letter at the time of the interview. Do I need to send this letter to her or does she present another letter?? I will not be there for the interview.

I would sure appreciate your input.....

I received the letter today telling us about our Interview date which we already knew.  This letter tells me that we need to present the letter at the time of the interview.  Do I need to send this letter to her or does she present another letter?? I will not be there for the interview. 

I would sure appreciate your input.....

166309[/snapback]

If she did not receive the letter with the interview date and her name in the lower left section, you need to get this to her.

Suggestion, make some copies for your file before sending it. It is too important to chance it being lost in the mail. You might want to send her a few copies as well.

Dennis:

I agree with Trigg and Lee, particularly to make copies.

For your wife to complete the medical examination she must show the original appointment letter to the hospital. As Trigg stated, she must show the appointment letter to the guards at the consulate on the day of the interview to be permitted to enter the consulate building.

I am helping my wife prepare some of the supporting documentation now. If you have any questions please PM and I will help if I can.

Good luck !!!

Mark

Edited by mlspyl (see edit history)

If the medical was done in Shamian then they first check the letter, after that they enter her name into their computer before the exam.

I gave her a sample letter and asked her to make sure she has that in the P4. If you've seen that sample letter and what you have doesn't look like it then it's just a snail mail notification for you that she has an interview. If you haven't seen the sample interview letter CFL has the P4 downloads.