NOA2

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew
:P  It pays to be positive

So I am betting on you  and that you will be approved .

165128[/snapback]

Thanks, I really do appreciate that. I am usually a very positive person, but I must say that after five months waiting for my NOA2 I've been reduced to a person I no longer recognize. I once believed heartily in our country and its system.

Nevertheless I remain excited and happy for all of you that have completed and are moving through the process in a timely fashion. There is virtually nothing that one can do to get a stagnant petition moving.

:whistling:?It pays to be positive

So I am betting on you?and that you will be approved .

165128[/snapback]

Thanks, I really do appreciate that. I am usually a very positive person, but I must say that after five months waiting for my NOA2 I've been reduced to a person I no longer recognize. I once believed heartily in our country and its system.

Nevertheless I remain excited and happy for all of you that have completed and are moving through the process in a timely fashion. There is virtually nothing that one can do to get a stagnant petition moving.

165132[/snapback]

It's a rude awakening, isn't ol' buddy. I always believed in our system too. I knew our Government had plenty of flaws. But DAMN!!!

It's pretty disheartening to drive past 2, or 3 thousand illegals everyday, in a very small county. When I moved here 18 years ago, it was about 8000 year round population. Then all the yankees wanted to move here and ruin everything. Now there isn't an empty lot left in Dare co. and their filling up Currituck.

Guess who's doing all the labor? I see contractors in very expensive vehicles, that are now Millionaires. When was still in the trade, they were driving junk trucks.,,Now their illegal help drives the junk.

Angry that as a handicapped veteran, with 20 years of gov. service. I have to wait for my wife to get here legally. Yes, I quess you could say that. Hang in there Jesse.

Edited by obxtrainman (see edit history)

the waiting is worse than water torture.

after 9 months I was cut free from NVC HELL. 6 days prevoiusly I had written a letter addressed to Maura Harty. Not sure it did any good; but my SO knew that I was trying. If there are any more over-long delays - I am going to go crazy.

I hope your time is much less.

Phil