• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, Eric! Get ready to pass that 'longest waiter' baton. Hope Yuhui is here with you soon.

0h god, oh god, who wants the baton?? I'd throw in a couple of chinese DVD's too for free :rolleyes:

Well, I shall assume for now that the news is genuine but will make sure it is.. and the take the wait battle once again over the pacific to China.

Eric,

That's great news. I'm very happy for you.

It would be interesting to know if the DOS info line has that information. It would let us know how far behind GZ is. Maybe you can make that call to find out.

The Best To Both Of You,

Jim

Thanks Jim

Can't get through those folks lately. It's a waste of time ....Besides , if you're like me I can't stand that recording any more " you will not be ...<pause> disconnected " Riiiight.

I'll go to the source in GZ Monday instead.

Eric,

Congratulations!!! I know you've been here with us for a long time, and I'm very happy for you and Yuhui!   ;)  :lol:  :lol: .

Glad to hear you won't have to move ... the US really is a wonderful place to live.

I hope you will still stop by every now and then and share some of your top 10s with all of us.  :rolleyes:  :P

Thanks,

P.J.

It is P.J ,of course..

But I suppose I have the luxury to live some other place if I had to. But I don't want to... But I might in 20 years...

After all, I never thought I'd still be here in good ol' USA after 16 years... I was told back in Europe in 85.. See ya back here in a couple of years...

;)

Oh, once the visa is actually issued, I'll stick around.. Much more INS fun for all of us right?

Guest bbridges51

Eric,

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Wow. Has GZ gotten the clearance yet? Visa issued yet?

This is such great news for us, and bad news for France (since you won't be moving back.)

Brian

Eric,

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Wow. Has GZ gotten the clearance yet? Visa issued yet?

This is such great news for us, and bad news for France (since you won't be moving back.)

Brian

Brian...Yes, she's on the plane as we speak...

Juust kidding...

I wish...

Just the clearance for now my friend sent to GZ, 2/1 and yet to be re-re-confirmed by moi with another source.., just in case

I'm gonna hold the movers for a while and see what happens :rolleyes:

A nice Valentine present. Now perhaps you can leave Mike alone! :o  :D  :D

Yes, if it is true, it is indeed... All the more than Yuhui receive my flowers that same day ;)

Hey, I was desperate, but not THAT desperate.. ;)

Hey! That's M-I-C-K!!! Not Mike!!! And even though that lucky French stiff got his clearance, he better not forget about me. :(

Seriously, a big congrats Eric. I hope the EMS comes with all due haste. I have a good feeling about this. Best wishes.

BTW: Hope you don't drop off the board like some of these other guys. And can you give me a few of your excess blue-thingies????

Keep us posted buddy. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

A nice Valentine present. Now perhaps you can leave Mike alone! :(  :D  :D

Yes, if it is true, it is indeed... All the more than Yuhui receive my flowers that same day ;)

Hey! That's M-I-C-K!!! Not Mike!!! And even though that lucky French stiff got his clearance, he better not forget about me. :D

Seriously, a big congrats Eric. I hope the EMS comes with all due haste. I have a good feeling about this. Best wishes.

BTW: Hope you don't drop off the board like some of these other guys. And can you give me a few of your excess blue-thingies????

Keep us posted buddy. :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) :lol:

Thanks M-I-C-K Hey ! R2 said Mike, not me !! LOL

I knew he meant MICK though ... lol

As I said, I have no plan whatsoever to drop off..You can count on this. I was myself a bit disappointed to see some great folks vanish actually, even after a few weeks of pure bliss :-) Then again, maybe it is understandable..

Once the visa is ACTUALLY issued, blue thinggies will be auctioned off at Sotheby's...or Christie's

As a Aug 1 interviewee, it won't be cheap Mick. :o Think of them as a Van Gogh of the K-mess

A nice Valentine present. Now perhaps you can leave Mike alone! :D  :D  :D

Hey! That's M-I-C-K!!! Not Mike!!! And even though that lucky French stiff got his clearance, he better not forget about me. :D

Keep us posted buddy. :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) :lol:

Luuk o' the French!! :o :(