USA Visa Information

Has anybody been able to subscribe to the Visa information Center using the web?

I try to use the Visa Information Center As directed. It doesn't work. This is a joke. Two things happen. 1. New user can not complete processing because an error message is generated after you enter all your information and credit card number. And 2 for the past 7 days existing user can not logon because the link the not available...Will be “soon available”.

I email US Visa Service Technical support to complain about their poor professionalism in correcting these problems. What they email me was this as follow.

We accept International Visa/MasterCard for the service.

(1) Go to our website:<https://www.usavisainformation.com.cn/eng/index.aspx>

(2) Choose either Chinese or English

(3) Enter your personal details

(4) From the "Bank" drop down box,chooseInternational Credit Card (the last entry in the list)

(5) Choose "Visa, Master" for Card (only one option)

(6) Choose "Worldwide" for Location (only one option)

(7) Read Payment Details notes

(8) Click "Make a Payment" to continue

(9) A screen with choice to choose "Visa" or "MasterCard" will be displayed,this is where you input the credit card number

USA Visa Information Payment Service

usavisainformation.com.cn

Again, what good is this if it doesn’t work?

Yes, I followed all of their steps too...including turning off the pop-up blocker etc.

I emailed them once and got the same email you got. I emailed them again, including their previous email..and they sent me a pin #.

Meanwhile...I was angry so I just kept signing up......and believe it or not....one time it just worked. I got a pin and everything and it was a valid pin.

BUT

Then began the calling....the choosing of numbers...the final arrival at the correct place....the placing in line for waiting for English Customer Service Reps...and then the message "We are sorry but there are no English speaking CSRs availbe right now. Please call back later."

So...even when it works....good luck.