For Shanghai dudes/dudettes only...

Gang..

Yuhui, my sweetie, ( thanks Hon ! ) is willing to go to Guangzhou to pick up Shanghai based K'ers visas when issued, and bring all the Shanghai passports there, wait patiently for the visa machine to go "Kaching! " then bring them all home.

I'll check with GZ consulate big cheeses if we can do that. With the proper authorization letter/ power of attorney stuff.. Been done once in Russia.. so why not.

Bottom line.. It would be efficient... wayyyyy less costly ( USD 100 I figured max per person instead of 500 ) than everybody and his brother going there..

Of course, this does not apply to folks who wants to DHL their passports ( and pray that Murphy doesn't have a frequent flyer account on that airline ) Not mentioning the fact that mailroom might be well a bit busy.. etc.. See my earlier post.

Visas are not issued yet, but I like to plan.. So email us, yes, you from Shanghai and neighborhood to yuhui@delarue.org or eric@delarue.org and we'll get a first count on who wants to go that way.

Thanks for listening.. Now, back to our regular program.

All,

Hello! I have a VERY important question. Did Guangzhou state that they will allow us the option of picking up the visa in person? I recall there was a post before saying they were going to be sending them via regular mail. Another stated that they were just notifying by mail. :lol:

Does anyone have confirmation about how the visas will be distributed?

Thanks,

P.J. :lol: :lol:

All,

Hello!  I have a VERY important question.  Did Guangzhou state that they will allow us the option of picking up the visa in person?  I recall there was a post before saying they were going to be sending them via regular mail.  Another stated that they were just notifying by mail.  :lol:

Does anyone have confirmation about how the visas will be distributed?

Thanks,

P.J. :lol:  :lol:

no, But I'll ask tomorrow . :D

And the post you saw might just be a rumor, or a fact.... who knows.